TRACS - Tobacco Replenishment Automated Control System
Why was TRACS developed?
- Tobacco still #1 category in convenience; sales remain steady overall
- Most expensive inventory item
- Tobacco consumer is extremely loyal to their brand…you only get 1 chance to have their brand in your store
- To reduce out of stocks or missed sales
- To increase sales and profits
- To retain MVP’s at your store (Most Valuable Patrons)
- Don’t forget about ancillary sku sales via MVP’s (i.e., fuel, candy, soda, etc…)!
- To improve cash flow either through increased sales or reduced inventory
- Manufacturer Program Compliance (CMO5, RJRT, etc…)
- Eliminate “dead” inventory
How does TRACS work?
- Send inventory instead of sending orders
- Provides a detailed report card to corporate or independent owners to ensure correct data is being sent
- TRACS uses data and sophisticated EOQ to replenish (lead time, order cycle, safety stock, bill to, seasonality, etc…)
- Input manufacturer contracts in advance…very easy!
- Eliminate dead inventory starting on day 1
- Reports and internal help available at all times!
- TRACS is absolutely free to you!