Food Service Manager
Are You a Go-Getter who can talk to anyone about anything?
Liberty USA a division of Eby-Brown Company is seeking a driven, dynamic, and persistent salesperson capable of substantially growing revenues. We are a family owned business who prides itself on fostering a collaborative and high-intensity atmosphere, and a customer focused culture that lets the customers’ successes become our successes.
Foodservice is a critical component of Liberty USA a division of Eby-Brown’s offer to the convenience retail channel. The Food Service Manager is responsible for improving revenue and profitability of foodservice offers within a Plant by working with local sales groups to educate and advise current and potential customers on how to enter the foodservice business or improve their current foodservice offering.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzes and communicates customers’ profitability as it relates to the foodservice category. Includes running current state metrics and potential/estimated future profitability from recommended changes.
- Meets or exceeds annual sales objectives for defined foodservice categories.
- Develops product knowledge and sales know-how. Identifies areas amongst the sales staff where sales skills and product knowledge can be improved upon.
- Operates as a consultant to offer current and prospective customers ideas and solutions helping to increase foodservice sales.
- Coordinates with local sales management and Merchandising department to plan sales calls and objectives.
- Builds rapport with existing customers.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with a minimum of two years in Foodservice Industry.
Valid driver license, reliable personal vehicle with insurance coverage and acceptable MVR.
Skills and Competencies:
- Intense drive and unsurpassed work ethic.
- Ability to thrive in the face of repeated rejection.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with all types of people.
- Knowledge of how to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS office applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience with CRM preferred.
Road Warrior - >80%
This position will be based out of our West Mifflin, PA location and will cover Ohio territory.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes:
competitive salary including additional performance based compensation, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
Full Time Warehouse Associates
We welcome candidates who thrive in a team environment, lead by example, and show ambition to grow with our organization. If you have a proven track record of good, on-time attendance and a strong work ethic, Liberty, USA a Division of Eby-Brown has the right opportunity for you.
The following Warehouse positions are currently available:
- Full Time Freezer Picker
- Full Time Loader
- Full Time Picker
- A safe work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive salary- paid weekly
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401(k) plan with immediate vesting
Delivery Driver (CDL Driver)
Join our team as a Delivery Driver and get on the road to success!
We offer a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
This great opportunity offers the following benefits:
- Local and overnight runs available
- Home most weeknights (with the exception of overnight drivers)
- Competitive salary paid weekly
- Health/Life/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Paid time off and holidays
- Driver attendance and safety bonus programs
- Off weekends